McAfee Endpoint Security 10.7.0.1109.23 is a program for a comprehensive security solution that protects servers, endpoint systems, and tablets from all known threats. These threats include malware, suspicious connections, unsafe websites, and downloaded files. Endpoint Security intercepts threats, monitors overall system health, and reports on detections and status.
Advanced features of McAfee Endpoint Security:
- Basic Threat Prevention
Essential Antivirus, Vulnerability Prevention, Firewall, and Web Controls communicate with each other about threats.
- Machine learning
Modern methods allow detection of malicious code based on static and behavioral attributes.
- Application Hold
Blocking behavior and containing threats before they can infect your system or spread in your environment can help reduce potential damage from suspicious files and zero-day malware.
- Endpoint detection and response
Our integrated, automated and customizable endpoint detection and response (EDR) technology is easy to use and reduces incident response with one click.
- Threat Prevention – Scan for viruses, spyware/greyware and other threats by scanning files automatically whenever a user accesses them or on demand.
- Firewall – monitors data transfer between your computer, network resources, and the Internet. Intercept suspicious messages.
- Web Controls – Displays security ratings and reports for websites as you search and surf the Internet. Web Controls allow administrators to block access to websites based on their security rating or content.
- Adaptive Threat Protection – Analyze content in your corporate environment and determine what action to take using file reputation data, rules and reputation thresholds.