HTTP Debugger Pro 9.11 is a program for a complete tool for IT professionals to intercept, view and analyze HTTP and HTTPS traffic between a web browser or any other application that uses the HTTP/HTTPS protocol and a web server.
Advanced features of HTTP Debugger Pro:
- No proxies, no network problems!
– Does not change the proxy browser configuration. Can display traffic connected to the proxy.
– Debugging HTTP calls to HTTP API endpoints
– Isolate and remove performance bottlenecks
– Detection and elimination of security issues
- Edit and resend HTTP session
Edit and resend your configured HTTP session back to your server, check/find security issues in your code.
- Identification of integration problems
Identification and elimination of integration issues with third-party systems. Eliminate strange situations such as undocumented features and bugs when accessing this service.
- Fix performance issues
Accurately measure your application’s network performance. Isolate and remove performance bottlenecks.
- Detect security issues
Detect security issues in your code, such as fake authentication, unauthorized API data requests, or cross-user data requests.
- Decrypt SSL traffic from any app
With our HTTP sniffer, you can decrypt SSL traffic from almost any browser or desktop application, including Android emulators, .NET and JAVA applications.
- Modify HTTP traffic on the fly
Automatically responds to requests, simulates server responses, adds/removes HTTP headers, and modifies HTTP content.
- Export to Excel or JSON/XML/CSV
Export data from HTTP analyzer to Microsoft Excel or to JSON, XML, TXT, CSV formats for further analysis in external applications.
- Debug problems remotely
Users can use the free express version of our package analyzer to reproduce the problem locally and send you a session file.