Solid Converter PDF 10.1.12248.5132 is a program for converting editable documents for Windows. Whether you need to get the contents of a PDF file in Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML or text documents, using Solid Converter is a simple and reliable way.
Advanced features of Solid Converter PDF:
- Convert PDF to Word. Convert PDF files to editable Word documents.
- Scan to Word. Scan paper documents to editable and formatted Word files from Microsoft® Word using the Solid AddIn plugin.
- Convert PDF to Excel. Convert tables from PDF documents to Microsoft® Excel tables. Convert entire documents or specific page ranges.
- Convert PDF to PowerPoint. Turn PDF pages into editable PowerPoint slides.
- Convert PDF to HTML. Convert PDFs to high-quality HTML documents while maintaining styles, tables, and hyperlinks.
- Extract Data. Use this to extract data from a PDF file to a .CSV file. User options include: define delimiters, line terminators, and encodings to be used during extraction.
- Convert PDF to Text. Extract text content from PDF. Multi-column text recognition. Remove headers and footers.
- Extract content in WYSIWYG mode. Convert selected text, tables and images from PDF. Create a formatted Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or image file.
- Consolidation of documents. Creation of one PDF document from multiple files. Ability to combine multiple PDF files.
- Rearrange pages. Ability to reorder pages and swap pages between PDF documents.
- Page extraction. Extract the pages of the selected PDF document into one or more newly created PDF files.
- Multiple conversions. Batch file conversion is possible.
- Create PDFs. An easy way to create PDF files from documents of any format. WYSIWYG user interface.
- Print to PDF. Convenient PDF creation from any Windows application.
- PDF document password protection. It is possible to restrict the use of documents – prohibition of viewing, printing, copying, making comments without entering a password.
- 256 AES protection formats. New security level supported for Adobe® Acrobat® 9 or higher. The 128-bit RC4 or AES algorithms are also supported.
- Archiving in PDF/A format. Create PDF/A documents that conform to current ISO archiving standards.
- Enter information about the document. Set the title, author name, subject and search keywords.
- Optimization of the size of the created file. Use our optimization options to create a PDF document of the correct size, depending on the purpose.
- Acrobat Reader’s Choice. Set the default view, including page configuration, zoom, page thumbnails.
- Bookmark PDF from Office. Create bookmarks automatically when creating PDFs from Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or Publisher documents.