Advanced Installer Architect 18.5 is a program to create an MSI/EXE installer in minutes. The Advanced Installer Solution is based on using standard open formats. Project files are saved in XML format for easy integration with source control systems. Advanced Installer is a professional tool for creating MSI installers for Windows operating systems.
The program is very easy to use (for its level), all interactions with it are carried out through a convenient interface, so you don’t have to study a lot of documentation and write complex scripts – every action is carried out logically and intuitively through the internal command system. The created project is saved in XML format for future use. If you compare Wise, InstallShield, and other MSI packages for example, Advanced Installer has a much more intuitive interface that will help you create installation packages in minutes.
Advanced features of Advanced Installer Architect:
- Supports Windows Mobile / CE
- Import NSIS scripts
- Expanding the installer’s user interface
- Delete the resources and parameters that the app generates on deletion
- Persistence of changing app user data through updates and patching
- Built-in custom action to test if the port is free (not app related)
- Built-in custom action to close apps
- Custom name in Add/Remove Programs control panel applet