HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.3 is a program for extending the dynamic range of photography. Photomatix Pro combines a number of different frames in a high-contrast scene into a single image with detail and all shadows. The program allows users to blend frames and recover local details from High Dynamic Range images created from multiple exposures.
In addition to Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro offers 6 frame mixing methods, 16-bit support, and batch processing. Photomatix offers two methods for solving the problem of loss of detail in both dark and light areas: Exposure Blending, where multiple images with different exposures are combined into one with increased dynamic range, and Tone Mapping, where detail in highlights and shadows is restored by creating an HDR Image. processed for printing or display preparation.
Advanced features of HDRsoft Photomatix Pro:
- Create HDR photos from multiple frames taken at different exposures.
- Two automatic exposure smoothing methods.
- Remove artifacts – “ghosts” from the entire image or from a selected image area using the Selective deghosting tool.
- Presets panel to show possible options with preview. The panels will automatically be mounted horizontally or vertically depending on the image size.
- Create pseudo-HDR from a single RAW file.
- Two tone mapping methods: Detail Enhancer and Tone Compressor.
- Preview compression results when selecting parameters.
- Exposure connection (Exposure Blending).
- 4 algorithms for linking exposures.
- Batch image processing: automatic loading, processing and saving of photos from specific directories.
- The algorithm is optimized to use RAM economically when working with large TIFF files.