Macrorit Disk Scanner 4.3.8 is a program to check your hard drive and identify bad sectors on it. This test is useful for assessing the quality of your hard drive. the more bad sectors, the more likely the data on the disk is lost. Macrorit Disk Scanner allows you to test your hard drive showing good and bad sectors.
This way, you can decide whether to replace your storage device. Just select the drive and start scanning. If necessary, you can specify a specific range of sectors, if you are interested in a specific interval analysis.
The program works quite fast and supports almost all types of data storage devices from various manufacturers – IDE, HDD, SSD, SCSI, FireWire, RAID, SD card, etc. In general, Macrorit Disk Scanner can be a good alternative to standard Windows methods for testing hard drives, offering a more user-friendly interface, good performance, and visual data display.
Advanced features of Macrorit Disk Scanner:
- Full support for windows 10.
- Upgraded to the famous Windows 8 / Office 2013 user interface.
- Full 512Byte/1K/2K/4K sector size support.
- Added splash screen, more friendly interface.
- Added portable edition for windows, automatically save log files to desktop.
- Support to check and scan entire disk, partition, free space.
- Support for selecting/specifying the part of the disk/partition to be scanned only. (Time saving scanning method)
- Support for automatically shutting down the computer when completing a scan.
- The scan results will be automatically saved in the specified location.
- Scan discs at super fast speed.
- Mark healthy sectors in green and errors in red.
- Small portable tool, 100% clean, safe, no spyware, no adware, no virus.