Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.6.4 is a program for opening, modifying, and saving PDF files. It’s simple and doesn’t take much time: you can change the text, fonts, images, etc. And unlike other PDF editors, Infix works like a regular text editor and is very easy to use. Typo Cleaner: Fix errors in PDF files quickly.
Use an existing PDF file: Make changes to the PDF without referring to the original file. Save paper: fill out forms without having to print on paper. It doesn’t matter how much text you need to change: a single word, a paragraph, or an entire page. Infix is the only PDF editor that can support you with changing the formatting and layout of your text. Once saved, all changes will go organically into the file.
Advanced features of Infix PDF Editor Pro:
- Advanced functions for working with graphic PDFs. Infix Pro includes a set of tools for processing graphics, for example, objects can be grouped, hidden or locked, they can be modified and clipping masks created, they are easily aligned with the existing vertical ruler, in addition there are grids, guides and page margins.
- Insert from PDF. Use an existing PDF as a component – just drop it on the page. Like other objects, they can be rotated, moved, and resized. With the help of Infix, any document can be converted to PDF, respectively, all types of documents can be imported to PDF.
- Merge PDFs using drag and drop. Drag and drop multiple PDF files into Infix to combine them into a single document. Headers, footers, and page numbers can be added to all pages of a document using the powerful multi-page copying feature.
- Translation of PDF documents using translation tools and XML. Export PDF to XML to work in automatic translation applications and import translated text (XML) back into PDF. In Infix, the translated text will be positioned the same as in the original document, and the need to change the layout and change the font is minimal.
- Merge PDFs using drag and drop. Effective installation of text ensures the best possible appearance for Server Infix templates and common illustrations. In Infix Pro, you can customize automatic installation options and specify which characteristics to change. You can enter text across multiple columns or across multiple pages.
- Search and replace in multiple PDF documents. Infix Pro provides powerful search functionality across multiple PDF documents and even catalogs filled with those documents. All documents are searched without changing the original and noting any errors or processing problems. You can also use Find and Replace on hyperlinks to help you, for example, if your company’s website address has changed.
- Search in PDF and replace with font, color or size. More varied search criteria allow you to limit the results based on the size, color, or font of the text – this is useful when replacing text in headers and footers without having to change the main text of the PDF document.
- Text censorship. Convenient and simple function for applying sensors, which allows you to select and delete any part of the text. In this case, the original text is guaranteed to be deleted, and the black bar takes its place.
- Blocking PDF elements in templates. Sets restrictions in PDF files created for clients: the ability to block objects, move objects only vertically (to maintain alignment), limit the range of colors and fonts used.
- Text censorship. Create a PDF template for Infix Server. Marks the area of text to be replaced using the stack function. Ability to specify text layout type during replacement. Image layout, definition of cutting and alignment parameters used during replacement.