Driver Magician 5.5 is a program for making backup copies of drivers and restoring them. In addition, Driver Magician can back up your Favorites, Registry, My Documents and Desktop. In the options, you can place the archive packaging of the backed up data into an exe or installer file. When reinstalling the system, it usually takes a long time to install driver after driver from a different disk.
If you have Driver Magician, you just need to specify the necessary drivers, and the program will restore them by itself. In this case, no additional data sources are required. The program detects all hardware devices in the system, extracts the associated drivers from the hard drive and copies them to a location of your choice.
Then, when you format or update your operating system, you can restore all saved drivers as if you had written them to a floppy disk. After restarting the system, the PC will boot up and the required hardware drivers will be launched. What’s more, Driver Magician has a built-in database of the latest drivers with the ability to get updates on the Internet.
This program saves time in finding the right drivers that will improve the performance of your hardware. If there is an unknown device on your PC, Driver Magician can help you identify it quickly and easily using the built-in hardware identification database.
Advanced features of Driver Magician:
- Driver backup in four modes.
- One-click driver recovery.
- Update drivers to improve system performance and stability.
- Remove the device driver.
- Built-in database for driver updates and hardware recognition.
- Unknown equipment introduction.
- Obtains information about installed equipment drivers.
- Cloning all the drivers into an automatic installation package (.EXE) makes it possible to restore all the drivers without installing Driver Magician.