Scrivener 126.96.36.199 is a program that combines a convenient text editor and project manager. That is, with its help you can not only type text, but also organize information for future books or documents. For this purpose, the program even includes a special manager that works with saved images, PDF documents, videos, music, and web pages. It’s also important that Scrivener allows you to add a short description to each file and leave an author’s note in the appropriate section.
The program supports full screen operation, thus helping the user to concentrate on the current project. He will be an indispensable assistant to writers, screenwriters, journalists, critics, translators, students and many others who have to work with texts. Before us is a very valuable universal application with a well thought out user interface and many useful features. Scrivener is more interested in a larger level precisely as a data manager.
You can start as many projects as you like (for example, projects are books). Within each project, a folder is created with grouped data. For example, a folder can be part of a book that already includes individual chapters. Any work on books requires research, study of additional material. When you create a new project in Scrivener, you automatically get a Research folder where you can store additional data. Not only text notes, but also PDFs, audio materials, images.
Advanced features of Scrivener:
- Programs can not only store statistics on documents. You can specify the amount of text you want and Scrivener will display your progress (how much is left to complete). This should motivate the writer to work.
- This program has better thinking with typography. Instead of “quotes”, you can use “Christmas tree”
- Easier to organize work with links to resources. You can write links to local documents and URLs on the Web in the Document Reference section.
- For each document, you can write a synopsis – a summary. Then the pieces of text are placed on a special board in the form of a leaflet. All of this resembles a real work on a book, not virtual
- Allows you to work with multiple documents at once
- Supports auto-save of projects after a certain period of time
- Support script development
- Has a comfortable and well thought out user interface