SQLite Expert Professional is a program to manage and organize your SQLite database, visually showing you which tables and classes are running. The user interface is convenient, but due to the lack of Russian support and a large number of any settings, not everyone will be able to figure it out, although if you work with databases, I think you can figure out where and what to do. click.
In the main window, you will be able to see all your databases and, if desired, you can run your SQL script using the SQL Builder tab. Selecting the desired database, you will have access to different tabs, each of which displays the necessary information. The settings are sufficient, if by the nature of your activity you often have to manage the database, then I think this program is just a godsend.
Advanced features of SQLite Expert Professional:
- Build complex SQL queries with ease.
- Formatted SQL query text layout.
- Powerful means of parsing and analyzing SQL queries.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.
- Edit the data in the grid using a reliable on-premises editor.
- Image editors currently support JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
- Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.
- Reorder any complex table without losing data.
- Full Unicode support.
- Support for attached databases.
- Supports third-party SQLite extensions and SQLite libraries.
- Lua and Pascal script support.
- Import data from ADO data sources, CSV files, SQL scripts, or SQLite.
- Export data to a CSV file, SQL script, Excel, or SQLite.
- Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
- Export data to Excel via clipboard.