Broadgun pdfMachine Ultimate 15.67 is a program for working with PDF documents, creating, editing and much more, a very useful thing, can set a password for the created document.
Advanced features of Broadgun pdfMachine Ultimate:
- Convert your documents to PDF quickly and easily. Just print to a pdfMachine printer. Once you have pdfMachine installed, open the document you want to convert, then click the print button, select the pdfMachine Broadgun printer and you’re done!
- pdfMachine is a complete solution that supports sticky notes and comments, multilingual fonts, watermarks, 40-bit and 128-bit encryption with password and document rights protection, PDF editing, active URLs, bookmarks, attachments, and document options.
- pdfMachine provides email integration (simple MAPI / advanced MAPI / SMTP / Outlook / Lotus Notes), N-Up printing, document scanning, custom toolbars, attached commands, and various printing profiles.
- pdfMachine has toolbars for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet Explorer. In Word, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer, hyperlinks skip PDFs, even within images. In Word and PowerPoint, PDF bookmarks are created automatically.
- pdfMachine supports point-and-print network installations, Citrix / Windows Terminal Server / Remote Sessions, and Windows x64.
The sister product PdfMachine adds Word Mail Merge for emailing PDF attachments, as well as digital signatures.
- Digital signatures can be certified (blue ribbon symbol) and timestamps and certificates can be from various windows certificate stores or from certificate servers.