Active KillDisk Ultimate 12.0.25 is a program to clean media using more than 20 international erasure methods, including US DoD 5220.22 M. It permanently erases all data on hard drives, solid state drives, memory cards and USB drives, SCSI storage and RAID arrays even in mode parallel.
Advanced features of Active KillDisk Ultimate:
- Parallel erasure of multiple disks simultaneously, independent erasure session
- Erase the disc using the One Pass Zero cleanup standard
- Console boot disk is included for booting and uninstalling as a modern 64-bit system
- Support for more than 20 international deletion standards, including US DoD 5220.22 M and user-defined methods.
- The command line parameters used in the script allow you to automate the removal procedure (batch mode)
- Certificates can be customized with company logos and comments can be easily added to the certificate for each session.
- A Windows-based boot disk is included which supports safe UEFI boot on x64 systems
- Linux-based boot disks (LiveCD) including those that support secure UEFI boot on x64 systems
- The console application supports secure erase (ATA commands) for SSD / HDD
- User-specified deletion methods can specify a specific pattern for each path using the hexadecimal (HEX) value
- Detects, displays and rearranges / removes hidden areas from the hard drive (HPA or DCO area)
- Ability to send reports via email through a pre-configured FREE SMTP account
- Logging and turning off the PC after the erase is complete
- Fingerprint (cleaning status: date, method of erasing, etc.) Can be placed in the first sector of the disk and displayed after loading the disc.
- Displays information about all volumes, partitions, hard drives, external USB drives and memory cards currently connected.
- Total removal of unused space on all disks by safely overwriting data at the physical level
- Support for deleting unused sectors in Apple HFS +, Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, Unix UFS / XFS / JFS and MS FAT / exFAT / NTFS file systems
- Supports all possible input / output interfaces: IDE / USB / SATA / eSATA / SSD / SCSI disks, LUN / RAID disk arrays
- Support for large disks (more than 4 TB) and new disks with a sector size of 4 KB
- The built-in Hex Viewer lets you see raw disk sectors: MBR, boot volume sector, file system entries, and file data clusters.
- Very easy to use: intuitive user interface for beginners, as well as a powerful command line mode for advanced users
- Supports fixed disks (HDD), solid state drives (SSD), memory cards and external USB / USB3 devices
- Utilities can be placed on the boot disk and used from them. You don’t even need to boot from the hard drive to delete it
- Supports MBR and GPT (GUID Partition Table) partition styles for erasing / deleting volumes
- The certificate can be displayed after the delete is complete and saved as a PDF.
- Erase physical disks, partitions, logical disks, and even free disk space
- Boot Disk Creator can pre-configure the KillDisk startup process on the boot disk using the command line options
- Universal Boot Disk Creator prepares CD / DVD / BD / ISO / USB media for the Windows / Linux / Console boot environment
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Active KillDisk Ultimate 12.0.25 Full Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)