LizardSystems Change MAC Address 3.7.0 Build 153 is a program to change the MAC address of your network device, and this is done with just a few clicks. You can set the address using a generator, or you can set the MAC address of another manufacturer, and most importantly, fix it manually at your discretion. Your changes will be applied immediately and they will be saved after the system reboots.
Advanced features of LizardSystems Change MAC Address:
- Obtain a MAC address from a local computer.
- Obtain a MAC address from a remote computer with its name or IP address.
- Obtain MAC addresses from all computers on the network.
- Obtain MAC addresses from all computers in the specified IP address range.
- Obtain the MAC addresses of all computers from the specified computer list.
- Five methods for finding MAC addresses (ARP, NetBIOS, NetAPI, WMI, SNMP).
- Find the network card manufacturer with its MAC address.
- Discovery of a Network Card Name (only if WMI and SNMP are used).
- Look for scan results.
- Export network scan results to text files or web documents.
- This program contains a description of more than 16 thousand network cards.