TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.51 is a program to completely back up all data, programs and operating system of your hard drive. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CDs, DVDs, or BDs. This kit includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating bootable recovery discs. To restore your data, programs, and operating system to the state they were backed up in, simply load a recovery disc and restore the partition or drive you want to restore.
It is very simple. TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite, Image for Windows uses technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock™, an optional component included in the kit. VSS and PHYLock™ allow you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked at a certain point in time. This eliminates the inconsistencies that usually occur when backing up a used partition.
Image for Windows runs under the Windows operating system, but can back up or restore any partition, including DOS or Linux partitions, and even partitions encrypted by third-party software. TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite includes Windows images, Linux images, DOS images, and an OSD toolkit. DOS images and Linux images support equally powerful disk image functionality without requiring a working Windows installation.
Advanced features of TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite:
- Total Reliability – provides the ability to check every byte it stores.
- Convenience – runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock™ add-on can create actual images of the Windows partition itself without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backups can be protected with a simple password protection or full AES 256-bit encryption.
- Backup changed data – The change backup only option allows you to back up only data that has changed since the last backup.
- Simple and wizard-driven interface – Easy to use the first time and every time.
- Compression – speed or size, several reliable compression options available.
- Maximum speed – a fast but reliable method used to quickly create backups.
- Optical drive support – you can save directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
- Bootable boot disc – whenever you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it automatically becomes a bootable recovery disc.
- Support for large drives – GPT compatible drives with support over 2 TB.
- Recovery of individual files or folders. Using the free add-ons TBIView and TBIMunt, you can view the contents of disk image files and, if necessary, restore individual files or folders on them.
- Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and backs up the used area of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS and XFS partitions. It also recognizes and backs up used areas of ReFS and exFAT partitions with Windows support. Partitions with other types of file systems can be fully reserved. Supports all standard partitions in MBR, EMBR or GPTWindows Server – Supports both workstation and server versions of Windows.
- Multicast – Supports multicast to reduce network traffic when using multiple workstations.
- Cost-Effective – Includes DOS images, Linux images, and TBOSDT at no additional cost, making it a uniquely affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
- Flexibility – Recovers partitions regardless of the file system on the recovered partition. It gives you the option of recovering NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS (just a few examples).
- Support for multiple devices – compatible with NVMe, SAS, SCSI, PATA, SATA, USB, IEEE 1394 and more.
- Power – Using Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions (both included with Image for Windows) gives you the ability to recover your data even if Windows doesn’t start.
- Network support – save backups to any drive that Windows itself has access to.
- RAID support – Works seamlessly with hardware RAID and built-in firmware.
- Command line support – Powerful full command line support is built in to automate backup or restore procedures.
- Scheduling – use the built-in Windows scheduler with a simple click of the scheduled backup button.
- Checking image files. Allows you to carefully check the integrity of the disk image file during the backup process and at any time after that. TeraByte imaging products are known for their thorough and accurate validation process.
- Expansion of Recovered Partition – while recovering an image, you can expand the recovered partition so that it takes up the remaining free space.
- Selectable Image File Size – Optionally, you can specify the maximum size of the resulting disc image file. This allows you to easily create image files that fit on the removable media of your choice.
- Hardware Independent Recovery – Rollback Windows to a completely different hardware device, then use the TeraByte OSD Tool Suite to install the necessary drivers to support the new hardware.
- Physical to Virtual – A script is included to automatically convert your physical machine to a virtual machine, either directly or from a backup image.
- Virtual to Physical – Turn your virtual machine into a physical machine using the included script.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.51 Full Patch
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)