R-Drive Image 7.0 Build 7003 is a program for creating disk image files and backing up data. Disk image files containing exact “byte by byte” copies of hard drives, partitions, or logical drives can be created without restarting the computer and with varying degrees of data compression. The created disc images can be saved on a variety of media types, including removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
R-Drive Image Technician restores the disk image to the original disk, to another partition, or to free unformatted disk space without rebooting the system. To recover a locked system or partition, the R-Drive Image switches to pseudographic mode directly from Windows or starts a bootable version of the program from a CD or a set of floppy disks.
Using R-Drive Image, you can quickly and completely restore your system after total data loss caused by system crash, virus attack, or computer hardware failure. You can also use R-Drive Image Technician for mass system cloning if you need to install one pre-configured system on multiple identical computers.
In other words, you can manually configure one system, create an image of it, and then deploy that image to other identical computers, saving time and money. If only a few files need to be recovered, a disk image can be attached as a virtual disk; data from it, i.e. directly from the disk image, is easy to copy using Windows Explorer or any other file utility.
Advanced features of R-Drive Image:
- Simple and convenient user interface – no deep knowledge of computer management required.
- On-the-fly operation: A disk image is created without the need to stop and restart the Windows operating system.
- Image file compression. Image files can be compressed to save disk space.
- Support for removable media devices. Image files can be saved to removable media devices such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
- Support for Microsoft networks. The bootable version of the R-Drive Image CD/DVD supports saving disc images on a remote computer and restoring them from a remote computer to a local computer on a Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- pseudographic mode. Reboot into pseudo-graphical mode, to restore to the system or other locked partitions are carried out directly from Windows. No need to use a bootable CD/DVD.
- Extended list of supported devices. A large list of computer hardware components supported by the program.
- USB 2.0 is supported in pseudo-graphics mode. While the cost of hard drives and removable drives continues to decline, USB 2.0 removable drives (flash drives) can be the most optimal and reliable solution for backing up the system and other partitions on portable computers. No more unreliable CD/DVD and slow CD/DVD burners.
- Boot version. A special boot disk (two floppy disks or one CD/DVD) is created to restore to the system partition.
- Recovery of individual files and folders. Disk images can be mounted as read-only virtual disks and their contents can be viewed and copied.
- Split image files. A disk image file can be split into multiple files if there is not enough space to store them on one media.
- Disc image protection. Image files can be password protected and contain additional comments.
- File system conversion. The file system of the recovered disk can be converted (eg FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa).
- Creation of new parts. Disk image data can be restored to free disk space. The size of the recovered partition can be changed.
- Partition replacement. Disk image data can be restored to existing partitions. the program can delete existing partitions and restore the disk image to free space.
- Copying Disk to Disk. The entire disk can be copied to another disk with the same or greater capacity.
- Check the created image. Disc image files can be checked for correctness before being saved and/or restored.
- Timetable. The task of creating a disk image can be installed and run at any given time in automatic mode.
- Scripting for frequent and automated actions. The program interface allows you to create scripts to automatically create image files and add data to existing disk image files. Scripts are executed from the command line, and such lines can be included in any batch file.
- Transaction completed notification. the program automatically creates and sends email notifications, and can also launch external utilities when the disk image is created successfully or the image creation operation is not completed
- Support for Windows Vista and 64-bit processors. The new version of R-Drive Image supports all Windows Vista operating systems and 64-bit processors.
- Speeds up disk imaging and copying operations. Added asynchronous I/O, zlib distributed compression library, and other features. As a result, image creation and disk copy operations are increased by up to 200 percent.
- Differential imaging mode. In differential mode, when backing up disks, it uses a comparison of the current data with a 128-bit cache of the original data without reading the master image. However, it speeds up the image creation process, but also does not require changing the source disc when burning images to CD/DVD.
- Additional image creation mode. A new additional image creation mode has been added.
- The boot module can be burned to a CD/DVD along with the image. It became possible to use a bootable CD/DVD disc for system recovery.
- Support for backing up volumes using Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Support for Dynamic Disks and BSD slices. Allows you to back up dynamic disks and BSD parts, save them, and restore them.
- Flexible control of writing to CD/DVD. Allows you to limit write speed and cache ISO files.
- Improved disk image file format.
- Writes to an NTFS partition. The CD/DVD version of the R-Drive Image (developed on the Linux kernel) supports writing to NTFS partitions in the same way as the Windows version of the R-Drive Image.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download R-Drive Image 7.0 Build 7003 Full Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)