ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 13.0 Build 1365 is a professional work system with digital photographs – management, development, editing and display. ACDSee Pro offers various functions: automatic sorting of images, adding visuals from meta tags to images, processing multiple photos quickly, etc. ACDSee Pro supports more than 100 graphic formats, including RAW files.
Advanced features of ACDSee Photo Studio Professional:
- The hierarchy of the folder view hierarchy is enhanced, in harmony with the style of the user’s operating system.
- No need to import photos to a separate library to review collections.
- Support for working in batch mode, including editing images, changing format and color space, resizing, renaming, etc. Ability to save batch operations for reuse.
- Full support for EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata, the ability to create presets for easy publishing, copying and pasting metadata quickly.
- Search by keyword, only selected folders, information from the camera, specific images and geographic tags. The ability to save search terms for reuse and filter photos that are not keywords specified.
- Organize files into categories, add hierarchical keywords and phrases, ratings, tags, and color codes.
- Organization of photos based on the geographical location of the place they took – support for geo tags.
- Comfortable image preview through various filters in Auto Lens mode.
- Support for Windows touch gestures on tablets and smartphones.
- Instantly adjusts brightness and contrast when viewing images.
- Support for a second monitor, which provides a preview image in full screen mode.
- Selective pixel adjustments by determining specific colors and tones in the image; Precise pixel precision editing.
- Automatically corrects brightness and contrast in one step when you first open the image.
- The ability to add your own colors and backgrounds to the palette to fill pictures and objects.
- A story window that shows every change in the photo.
- Instantly apply various art filters.
- An easy-to-use tool for selecting objects and drawing in photos.
- Navigation window for scaling the desired image area.
- Support for non-destructive editing.
- Color saturation adjustments, white balance, tones, etc .; sharpness, blur, and gray scale without changing the focus of the selected image area.
- Eliminates noise and other image defects, adjusts sharpness and blur.
- Adjust gradient transitions between effects in images; Add frames and sketches to photos.
- Eliminating red eyes, blemishes and skin blemishes; crop, rotate, rotate, resize photos.
- Selective editing of image areas – frame correction, color changes, detail settings, add special effects.
- More than 50 special effects, including collages, lomo snapshots, retro style, pastels and more.
Publication in the cloud:
- Full integration of ACDSee 365 cloud storage with the ACDSee desktop application.
- Instant access (via the ACDSee SeeDrive panel) to innovative tools, photo collection management tools, and cloud storage features.
- Uploading images to the cloud and downloading content from them, managing photos, managing privacy settings, backing up, demonstrating to colleagues, friends and family around the world.
- Smart catalog of folders with photos and add them to the ACDSee database when the computer is idle; Automatic synchronization of changes made to the image between the base and PC.
- Get information about images quickly, including EXIF data, without having to open the program.
- A color management system that prevents color mismatches in images when transferred from one device to another.
- Archive photo collections in ZIP format on DVDs and Blu-Ray discs, back up to external devices or to ACDSee 365 cloud.
- Sending finished photos via email, publishing on Flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio and Facebook, including in flash format.
- Create slideshows.