The Bat! Professional 10.0.3 is a program for a universally recognized email processing system that perfectly combines all the qualities that an experienced user needs.
The intuitive interface allows users of The Bat! start working immediately after installation. An efficient filtering and sorting mechanism helps to handle a large number of incoming emails that other programs cannot handle.
System administrators will appreciate the ability to install in batch mode, which allows you to personally control the installation process of The Bat!. All these features, together with fully customizable automated processing tools, free users from routine work.
Advanced features of The Bat! Professional:
- URL manager for HTML image retrieval in the background. The emergence of URL managers for the extraction of background images in HTML format is due to the increased penetration of malicious code into the user’s computer via HTML messages containing graphics. The new manager allows you to block suspicious images and skip safe images, extracting not depending on the folder or recipient of the message, but based on the danger host or URL of the received message.
- Favorite folders. The user has received a folder collection and a Favorites address, which allows the grouping of folders according to various criteria, regardless of whether the folder is included in the mailbox. Users with multi-level message databases will appreciate the ability to quickly navigate to the desired message. For example, you can include various work projects, frequently viewed folders, important unread messages, etc. into Favorites.
- Address history. Address history gives users the ability to track messages for each of their correspondents. The Address History setup wizard will automatically collect information about the recipient; Furthermore, users will be able to set address history for specific recipients. Address history is stored in the Addresses tab of the Folder Browser pane of the main window, and can also be merged using the aforementioned Favorite Folders.
- Updated interface. The modern design of the main window will please you at first glance. Titles and window free space are created on a pleasant gradient background, unnecessary borders around perceptible graphic components are removed. The accounts section of the status bar has its own customizable popup menu, and the status bar itself has the option to show/hide account history.
- MicroEd enhanced text editor. Now the list of features of the MicroEd text editor includes support for Unicode encoding, the ability to use all system fonts. You will be able to use different fonts for different message elements and drag-and-drop functionality for the entire system. We’ve also added a “Repeat” feature to the editor and simultaneous spell checking for different languages. Text search through messages comes with a new feature.
- Improved image viewer. Now, using the image viewer module, the user can view all the images attached to the letter, switching between these images. This module supports rotation, resizing and scaling algorithms, full screen mode. In addition, this module works with JPEG images with CMYK and YCCK color schemes.
- More efficient technical support. We have introduced the %EMAIL% environment variable, which will facilitate the program’s technical support. Typing “%EMAIL%” in Windows Explorer’s address bar will automatically take you to The Bat! directory. Thus, the technical support of the program is greatly facilitated – the user can log in to The Bat! directly from Windows Explorer, no matter where the program directory is.
- Smart security keys in PGP and S/MIME messages. The button that appears in the PGP or S/MIME main message bar now displays several message options. For example, if the message is signed and encrypted, you’ll see a button that combines the “signature” and “encryption” icons.
- This button menu contains the entire list of actions that apply to the message (for example, decryption, displaying signature properties, importing certificates, etc.). The most important actions are in bold; this is the action to be performed by clicking the left mouse button. If there is more than one of these actions, then clicking the left mouse button will open a menu containing only these most important actions.
- Capitalize the name of the recipient. The first character of the recipient’s name is now automatically capitalized if only the recipient’s email address is known. For example, if you specify the address “email@example.com” in the “To” field, then, according to the new algorithm for processing the %TOFName macro, the letter will start with “Hello,”.
- Support for TNEF format. Some message attachments sent via Outlook are invisible or inaccessible from The Bat! because Outlook uses its own TNEF nested object format. This message, unlike regular messages with attachments, does not contain winmail.dat or message.att. Now Bats! supports this format.
- Bats are faster! Sorting messages by “From”, “To” or “Subject” fields is now five times faster. Besides, Bats! now uses less computer resources due to fixed memory leaks.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download The Bat! Professional 10.0.3 Full Keygen
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)